Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 27, 2011

Just Around the Corner

We have lots of things that are just around the corner for our family.

This school year Noah starts kindergarten. It is hard to believe.



Josiah has finally decided to potty train so he will also be able to start preschool this fall if there is a slot available for him.



Hope as well is hinting at potty training.



They grow up so fast and too quick! We will have a 6, 4 & 2 year old in our house!

The birth of our 4th child too is just around the corner. I can definitely feel that the time is near. I have become that not so agreeable person finding it difficult to get comfortable no matter where, how I sit/lay. Tomorrow I will see how far I have progressed in a weeks time. Last week I was already 2-3 cm dilated. We still have yet to pick a name. I am busy wrapping up things at work in preparation for maternity leave.

Wayne will begin his 3rd semester this fall.

What else is around the corner? Time will tell.

No comments: